No answer from Odessa tonight, even after yelling for a full fifteen minutes. If she doesn't turn up tomorrow morning, our departure will have to be delayed.. but if she still doesn't show up for the next day, mom is leaving anyway, and I.. don't know what I'd do. I guess I'd stay until she returned, hope for a ride to Bergen where I could take the train back to Oslo. Hopefully in time for ShadowCon.
Saw Piraten outside.